hehehehe,
so on saturdayyyy....hmmm..kai and alika picked me and ash up and i don't fucken know, but we went to the beach...and lol i don't know?!?! but omg, at the beach there was this fcken sick ass nasty guy at the bottom of the stairs who was like full on checking me and ashley out, and the was like no joke, taking pictures of girls's asses. omfg. ew ew ew ew ew! what a fucken loser face nasty shit! lol. and on the way home was HILARIOUS, ashley and her big bang "FUCK YOU!" out the window shit. hahahah. omg. but yeahhhhhhh anywayyyyyyyyyyyssssss went home and my neighborhood had this potluck thing, and we had dinner there, and we all wanted to go out that night, but me and ash were so stoned that we fell asleep really early lol. and on sunday, me, and ash, and my sister, ate at costco with misterkaiiiii and then we went to ewa and dropped ashley off at home, and we hung out there for a while, till like 5 and then we went to the autoplex and dane o and kai gave us a free car wash! :] lolllll, and yeah! well today IS SO FUCKEN BORING! wtf, i'm like...still in my pj's just blogging and sht. wtf is this!? lol. well whatever. i'm just waiting on my dumb sister to hurry the fuck up and come home from school. i just wanna be sober free today, ughhhhh! lol. well uh, i have a great feeling that this HEY WAIT! my sister's home!!! lol. but anyways, i have a great feeling that this week of spring break is gonna be wayyyy more boring-er than last week. damn, it even started of boring as fuck. haha. i'm sick of this shit!!!!!! anyways, i'm gonna go do something, with my boring day, so...bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

JAH! You're having so much fun without us!! :( booooo! Hahaha. I'm jealous! Well yeah, we need to go to Kaili's house!
ReplyDeleteAnd fuck you! I'm applying at Baskin Robins! I'll hook it up if I get the job. hahaha
I'm going at 11:30am. I can come over after though ;) to show you guys my bangs.
ReplyDelete