Monday, March 23, 2009

monday night

mmmmmmmmmmmmmkayyyyyy, so kristal and cheyenne came to my house, and we chatted and we went to jack's. and then cheyenne had to leave :[. so we went to mcdonalds, and kai and alika and misterlandon and dane them met up with us and we just talked in there, now i'm hoooooooome, and i'm bloggggggggging..JUST FOR KRISTAL! haha. this is actually kinda fun, even though i know only kristal reads this shit, lol.

5 comments:

  1. yayyyy :) hahaha. YOU HAVE A FUCKING FOLLOWER! IT LOOKS LIKE ASHLEY! How did she do that?! Teach me!


    And hopefully i'm black :) tanlines are hot mannn.

    and who's misterlandon!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get smart with me Joy. hahahaha. Fuck I love this! It feels good to get a new comment, tell me not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T FUCKING COMMENT YOU ANYMORE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just kidding... hahaha. i got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I know right! Fix your page! I'm sick of looking at "Blog?" I'm going to sleep Myrna, i'm exhausted. SeE YoOh 2mArRoW.

    ReplyDelete